There's A Light On The Road

I'm wearing: Photos by Shutter Corps Highneck by: Alleys of Newroad (Kathmandu) Checkered pants by local...








I'm wearing: Photos by Shutter Corps
Highneck by: Alleys of Newroad (Kathmandu)
Checkered pants by local tailor
Sunglass by River Island


        


All of us thought winter was almost over just coz of some relatively warmers days, but lord! how wrong we all were. The bubbles of warmth has bursted and the days are back to very much February Like. Cold, icy and Foggy. Well, that's actually better, more time for my beloved knits and turtlenecks .

If you have been following my earlier posts, you'd have already gained a fair idea of my list for high necks. It has been all about turtlenecks for me this winter, and this post is another take on em. I've paired the black turtleneck with a navy colored windproof jacket and finely checkered cropped pants., Add a pair of boots and your hair do, and you are ready to do. Who says keeping yourself warm can never be in a stylish way? HA!


Winter's not over yet
Keep yourself warm:)

<3 Goku
 .


You Might Also Like

0 comments