Arrival

 Hello mates !  How you all doing?        These past couple of days were preety hectic . Astonishment , Denial , confusions and acce...


 Hello mates !
 How you all doing?

       These past couple of days were preety hectic . Astonishment , Denial , confusions and acceptance , things came  rushing over onto  me  as bolt out of blue  leading me  to a black hole of disappointment. But i managed to escape , an  escapement  from the very fatal prisonment  possessing  a captivating power of supernatural gravity.
           

    And yeah ! my soul-mate  who i have always been so fond of visited me enlightening me to worldly amusing ways of life which i reckon i am still amateurish to cope with. Two days with HER were  fun and i had a great time , grinning  all to myself like anything. 






                              You can  act all  poker . But  with my eyes , i can read you :P




     When it be Me and Her, life seems fun unlimited :)
     And to the  ever-stingy Joyousness, Here i make an impactful arrival !
     Cheers to life !
      :)






  

You Might Also Like

2 comments