The Ballad Of His Blue Heart

The days are tuning humidly hot, much to my despise, for i now need to put my knits and coats back in my cupboard. Layer...


The days are tuning humidly hot, much to my despise, for i now need to put my knits and coats back in my cupboard. Layers will no longer be relevant in a couple of days if not weeks time and i will have to finally revert back to summer outfits. 
Well, the days are usual and my french class is going just fine. New friends. almost friends and hectcic schedule. apart from this, the usual routine of home, work, cravings of food and new clothes and what not. Kathmandu has been increasingly dusty and getting a breath of fresh air seems no less than a challenge. Lord knows when we can finally live in a dust, pollution free greener Kathmandu.

About the outfit, i have always fancied the blend of Maroon X Blue. This is another outfit on  a turtle neck, which i have paired with my ever favourite bomber cardigan. paired up with navy trousers and blue gentle shoes and just hit the roads of my very own dusty Kathmandu.

_____________________________________________________________________
Photos by : Shutter Corp.
I'm wearing: Navy Bomber-ish cardigan, Maroon Turtle Neck, Navy Trousers and Blue gentle shoes.


Summer is almost here,
Time to leave the layers?

Goku <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments