Oblivion in Blue

I'm Wearing: Collarless shirt in pastel blue Chinos Sneakers by Adidas Watch by River Island Although a major po...







I'm Wearing: Collarless shirt in pastel blue
Chinos
Sneakers by Adidas
Watch by River Island

Although a major portion of the summer has already passed, the final days of the season have been scorching hot. Too bright for for eyes, humid and overwhelmingly sweaty. Thank lord, theres infused water to my rescue!

Coz the weather has been too damn hot lately, i have been skipping day outs and stay home being a slob all day (trust me guys, i do!). And when i do have to, i opt for outfits which are comfy and rather cool. This outfit in collarless shirt in pastel blue, paired up with light brown chino might be the perfect option if you are meaning to head out in this obnoxious weather. The materials are light and the colors are pleasing to the eyes. I've added my favourite white sneakers and minimal watch from RI to complete the look.  You can use your favourite sneakers and some accessory to your liking, and you are ready to head out. Head out in a I'm-so-chilled-out outfit in this not so chilled weather, Enjoy!

The days are getting overly humid.
Keep yourself hydrated!:)

<3 Goku

You Might Also Like

0 comments